Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cinnamon's




I had the best breakfast a few weekends ago. My mom and Aunty both had heard of a restaurant called Cinnamon's in Kailua, on the other side of the island. I checked out the menu online, and all of us were convinced with "guava chiffon pancakes." So after church, we all headed over the Pali to get some breakfast. With the maps application on my iphone, we found the restaurant even though none of us are familiar with the area.
We were seated outside, and started with great coffee. I was all set to get my guava chiffon pancakes, but I spotted the pumpkin pancakes on the specials board, and immediately knew that was it. I also wanted something salty, so I ordered the homefries with cheese. Luckily, mom ordered the guava, so I shared a bite. Wow! All the food was amazing. The potatoes were the best I've ever had, and the pancakes were fantastic. The pumpkin pancakes were rolled and filled with a cream cheese filling and topped with cream. The sweetness was perfectly balanced with the salty potatoes.
I can't wait to go back!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page