Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Last Cambodia Post











This is the last part of my Cambodia blog. We saw so many things, but hopefully, these past few posts have given you an idea of Cambodia’s beauty and charm. Here I have posted some random pictures that I picked up from Kate and Parry. Some funny or interesting signs, pigs on motos, the bar with a pit full of 15 crocodiles, and the kindness of the PEPY group hanging stockings for us at Christmas.
Cambodia is absolutely my favorite country I have visited so far. There are so many things I still want to see, or to see again. I highly recommend the PEPY tour group for anyone interested in not only travel, but helping the environment as well. I think of it as responsible traveling. I am so happy to have had this wonderful opportunity and to be able to share it with you all.
Next I will post pictures about Thailand.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page