Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Sunday, March 18, 2007

More Amusing Signs

Here are some more signs I found amusing:

Japan’s version of fast food. They have vending machines for everything! Even “A Law Egg” and a “Mini Sarad.”



And you thought movies were expensive in the US – check out Hong Kong!



Ok, this one might be stretching the funny limit.






By the way, my hearrt didn’t connect with anything on that strreet. Maybe durring my next trrip to Kobe.



Just when you thought it was safe to go shopping in Hong Kong…






Wow, and I thought she couldn’t look any stupider than just being in the starfish costume.









And this one’s not even a hair salon.








Dust and trash are not synonyms!!!!! Stupid dust bin. Now everything, including a large cardboard box is “dust.” So I guess my closet is just dusty and not full of crap.








Can you guess what “Sunnykeeper” is for? Salt to de-ice the sidewalks of course! I bet you already knew that.

1 Comments:

  • I have one comment about that starfish lady...I took a class in the subtle ways of the starfish people and, fyi, that odd looking expression is actually part of a VERY complex mating ritual. Had you stayed around and taken more pictures, you'd probably have seen WAY more about the TRUE LIVES of starfish than most people ever dreamed! It's a unique and interesting subculture, to be sure. You photo is very precious. I'd suggest sending it to www.starfishpeople.com to see if they'd like to purchase the rare specimen.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, March 19, 2007 1:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page