Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break 2009







Even though this isn’t remotely about Japan, I wanted to share about my spring break trip to Germany, Hungary, and Austria. Overall, I had a great trip and saw a lot of cool things.
Oh, and I have also decided to resign from my position in San Diego and hang out for a while longer in Hawaii.
So I arrived in Frankfurt, Germany to snow! I’m pretty sure I was the only one in the country wearing ¾ pants. My German is awful, but when I heard the flight attendants say minus 1 degree Celsius, I was shocked.
I spent about 3 days total at the beginning and end of my trip in Frankfurt. I didn’t find too much to do there. I visited the old town area, walked along the river, and did some shopping. There were a few nice sights, but overall, I enjoyed the other cities much more.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page