Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mmmm...donuts....





Today has been such a wonderful day! There was a holiday in Japan, so I slept in 'till, well, late :) Then I headed over to Mr. Donuts for my hard earned Pon de Lion pillow!! It's taken me a while to rack up enough points, and I think I've gained at least 10 pounds, but I really wanted it!
So I ate donuts and drank coffee, went shopping, redecorated a little with new pictures and cherry blossoms, and went for a walk around the castle. The weather couldn't have been better, and I saw one lonely little cherry blossom blooming. Hopefully the trees will bloom while my mom is visiting in the next few weeks.

1 Comments:

  • That is cute!
    And I figured out how to comment.
    See what retirement can do for you.

    Our ornamental apple trees are in full bloom. They are glorious. The other flowering trees in this neighborhood have finished. Aunty M.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 23, 2007 9:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page