Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Monday, May 12, 2008

Sumi Turns One!!












Today is Sumi's birthday! I can't believe that it has been a whole year since I got the little screaming ball of fur. He started out at 3.5 oz and now he is 10 lbs! He is so big! He has really enlightened my life.
In these pictures is a few of his favorite sleeping spots, places to hide, and a hug from his sister.
Notice how he eats out of a doggie bowl because it's the only bowl I found heavy enough so he doesn't flip it over.
In the picture of us, I look horrible, but I love the look on his face!
And no I didn't have a party for him. He just gets a special dinner tonight. Maybe I'll give him some broccoli, his favorite.






... But I did sing Happy Birthday :)

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page