Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Monday, April 20, 2009

Budapest part two



















On my second day in Budapest, I visited the castle district. It is up on a hill. It is a large area, but it is easily walked. I saw Mathias church, the castle looking parts, had lunch (chicken paprika with dumplings) and dessert (somoli galuska -a traditional Hungarian dessert). I also tried to go into the Castle Labyrinth. It is series of underground caves made naturally from hot springs. It was really dark and drippy. I was able to see a little, then I got too scared and had to leave.
The views from the castle were very nice. There was also a small market area where I bought a Hungarian funnel cake. It was pretty good, and freshly made.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page