Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Kanoyas in Kyoto





The Friday before last, I went up to Kyoto after school to meet up with my Uncle Hajime, Aunty Clare, and cousin Tyson (from Missouri); and my cousin Justin, his wife Sheila and their daughter Marissa (from San Diego). My Uncle Hajime is from Japan, but has lived in the US since he was 18. Marissa was born just a few days before I left for Japan last year, so it was nice to see her. It was a short visit, but I spent the night and headed out Sat morning back to Wakayama. I stopped in Osaka for a little shopping and lunch.
I do plan to go back to Kyoto when the leaves start to change color. This summer was so hot and long, that it seems to have delayed color-changing time. In case you were wondering, the red leaves in the background are fake. Nice though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page