Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Kit Kat


I have been wanting to do a Kit Kat blog for a while! Over there in America we have only a few kinds of Kit Kat, but here in Japan there are more flavors of Kit Kat than you could imagine. I will post them one at a time, just to give those of you of who look at my blog often something new to see. So far I have found 17 different flavors, not including the original plain one. Some I have tasted, others I have bought to give away. If you see any flavors that look particularly good to you, I’d be happy to mail a piece of candy to you! Just let me know which one you like. Also, the flavors only stay out for a month or so, and are seasonal, so if I can get it, I will, but if it is gone already, then tough luck! But I will try. Some people think I am becoming a little obsessed with finding different flavors, but you know some people collect stamps, coins, or cookie jars, I am collecting Kit Kat’s. And I buy them to eat or give away, so everyone can enjoy them!
Let’s start with the big bags, some of you have already seen these, and hopefully tasted them. There is banana, Sakura (cherry blossom), and anko (あんこ). Of course I must be careful with that spelling because if you change just one vowel, it becomes something completely different, although it looks similar to me.

1 Comments:

  • That is interesting. I have never eaten a KitKat, so I have no idea how they might taste. I will ask Uncle Larry. I am sure he has tasted them. I have notice his side of the family loves chocolates. Aunty Marian

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, October 30, 2007 11:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page