Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Osaka Castle






I decided to go on another trip before I have to start work. I went to visit Osaka Castle, the one I couldn’t find the last time I went. The weather was more cooperative this time because the sun was hidden in the clouds, but it was just as humid. I have noticed it getting a little cooler, and the sun setting a little earlier. Tori commented that they think fall is coming soon.
Now that I have seen two castles, Wakayama and Osaka, I can see the differences. I was thinking that If I were commander of an invading army, I’d pick Wakayama Castle to attack because it doesn’t look as intimidating. Osaka Castle sits on top of a small hill surrounded by a moat. It’s trim is gold, and it is a much larger castle. I also took some pictures of the surrounding nature. The last time I was in Osaka, I was a bit overwhelmed by the noise and throngs of people. This time, it was much more peaceful, and no headache! I’m glad I went back.

1 Comments:

  • The castle really is beautiful. How close are you allowed to be? Do you get to go inside any part of it? This looks like a must see. I'll put it on my list.

    Love you!!!!!!!!!!!mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, August 31, 2006 7:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page