Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Vacation

Well, I was all ready to sit at home and be lazy and bored for Christmas, but luckily that is not the case. I will post pictures later since I am not at home now.
I decided I had waited long enough and opened presents Christmas Eve about 5pm. Thanks to all those who sent presents! Then on Christmas, my friend Rose came over and we hung out and went shopping and to dinner. We also had the traditional Japanese Christmas cake(ee).
The following day we went to Hiroshima and stayed until Dec 29th. I will post more info and pics later, but it was a very memorable trip. We even were surprised with snow! I really enjoyed the city. We also stayed in a beautiful hostel, and met some great people.
So today is the 29th at night, and Rose and I are in Fukuoka, on the island of Kyushu. Tomorrow we will take a hydrofoil boat to Pusan, South Korea. We will stay there until the 2nd, and then return to Fukuoka for one night, then head back to Wakayama. It will be an interesting trip, full of surprises I'm sure. But I am really excited to FINALLY go to another Asian country. The trip is only three and a half hours. I didn't realize it is so close.
So wish us luck, and after the new year when I return home, I can post up more about this trip and show you all some pictures.
I hope you all had a great holiday and a very happy new year!
Love,
Leilani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page