Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Baby teeth






Did you know that kitties lose their baby teeth? I found a very tiny tooth on the floor (eagle eye!) and looked inside Sumi's mouth and saw he was bleeding a little. Eeewweee, I just looked at him and he is sleeping with his eyes open. weird! Boy am I learning more about cat's than I ever thought possible! Anyway, now he may actually get 4 canines instead of the two he has now - one on the top right, and one on the bottom left. It's funny.
Sumi has found yet another spot to sleep in the apt - the bookshelf.
He is a good actor too, playing dead by being impailed by the fuzzy toy.
And look at how he hugs my arm while I check out his teeth. So cute!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page