Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Post #100!!

So it has been a little over one year in Japan, and this is blog post #100! Thanks to all of you who read and comment on my pictures and thoughts. I am glad to know that people keep track of me. You never know if people want to read your writing or look at your pictures, so I am really happy to know that you all find this blog somewhat interesting.
Also, I am not sure if you noticed, but at the very bottom of my blog is a Cluster Map. It shows the locations (not names!) of everyone who checks my blog. I see big dots in Northern and Southern CA, Hawaii, Japan, and a few random ones around the country, including a small dot in Alaska (thanks Mary and Lana!). There even looks like a dot in New Zealand! Didn't know I had a friend there. I got the idea from Mike's blog here in Osaka (thanks Mike!). I think I put it on a few weeks ago, so I am hoping maybe someday, I'll have dots in lots of countries!
Well, thanks again for reading.
Love,
Leilani & Sumi

3 Comments:

  • 100 blogs - I guess when you add it up, it is a lot of work. We appreciate all the time you put into it! Love the cluster map - thanks for adding it, and pointing it out!
    Uncle Larry

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, September 21, 2007 12:45:00 AM  

  • So good to hear from you after the big quake. We had a wonderful dinner with your parents in Hawaii last Sunday. Aunty Marian

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, September 21, 2007 5:09:00 AM  

  • Congratulations! How did you even figure out how many you had?
    That's quite an amazing feat! I would be ashamed if I hadn't given you the idea to put the ClustrMaps on your blog. And idea I got from someone else. Heh. But that's amazing you have 100 posts! I don't know how you maintain that with your busy schedule! That's like a post every 3 days or something.
    Anyways, looking forward to reading your stories about going home and Malaysia!
    Talk to you soon!

    By Blogger mike, at Sunday, September 30, 2007 9:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page