Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Sunday, September 03, 2006

dinner and karaoke






On Friday afternoon, I went to a Jet meeting. It basically introduced (officially) group A to group B. We went to dinner, which will hopefully be the last time I see most of those people ever again. I have given them a chance, and I just really dislike some of them. I am truly happy with the dozen or more good friends I have made in the program, and I am satisfied with that. On Friday I had about 10 people stay over, and I probably could have fit a few more. Thanks to Joe for taking the closet!
The pictures are of me and Theo singing, Susanne singing, Gareth and I at the restaurant, Tristan, Lara, and Theo at the restaurant, and of course Joe coming out of the closet.
On a different note, I am watching Lost on cable, and I'm going to cry. I almost hyperventilated when I saw it was on. With second season repeats, maybe I'll get to see the third!

3 Comments:

  • I couldn't believe how expensive our karaoke was. We should have gotten Take to make a better deal for us!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, September 05, 2006 7:42:00 PM  

  • wow, Joe really DID sleep in your closet! It looks cozy somewhat with him in it though(^.^)
    It looks like you have made good friends from all over the world and that's exciting! You are ready to have a wonderful year, Leilani

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:56:00 PM  

  • Hi Leilani.
    I miss you. Glad to read and see that you are having a great time and meeting lots of new friends.
    Japan looks fun. Take care - Talk to you soon

    chris :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, September 09, 2006 5:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page