Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Thursday, May 31, 2007

baby boy




Just a quick Sumi update. He is still doing well. I think he is still a bit underweight, but he is definitely growing longer. He can crawl out of his box now. As you can see he no longer needs me to feed him using a tube because he has his very own kitten bottle! He likes to grasp it with both hands as he sucks the milk down. He is walking around the apt more, screaming the whole way. Sometimes he’ll stand at the edge of the cushions and “roar” as loud as he can. He looks just like Simba from the Lion King. Of course Sumi is about the size of one lion’s tooth, and he sounds like a rusty door, but he tries. Sumi seems to be doing well. I’m happy! iiiiiii (Sumi’s typing) He loves to walk all over my brand new computer.
Oh and yes, Sumi is a boy, even though I was questioned about this fact by one of my friends, who shall remain unnamed, when he emailed me asking if I was sure Sumi was a boy because he saw nipples on him. I said, yes the vet was pretty sure, and then reminded him to take off his shirt and look at his own chest.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page