Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Sunday, July 08, 2007

update







I haven't posted anyting for a while, so I just thought I'd do a quick update. I finally found a kitty-sitter for Sumi while I am gone on my trip. It was really difficult to find someone to watch him for a month, but luckily a girl from hula volunteered. I am so relieved!
The weather has gotten a little better, but I really can't complain after hearing about California and the west coast.
No celebrations for the 4th here. I have been doing a lesson on Independence Day, and I play the students our National Anthem, and all they ask me is how much my ipod and speakers were. Oh well, at least they were interested in something.
I have started packing. I have to be careful not to pack Sumi too! I don't plan on bringing much clothing, and then I'm going shopping! I can't get shoes here at all, and very few clothes.
Since I haven't been doing very much, I will post a few more pictures of Sumi. He is very interesed in the shower and he is finally big enough to hop in. I thought he would be upset once he realized there was water in there, but he was happy to check it out. I included the picture of his back so you can see his coloring. In many pictures he looks all black, but he really is black with gray stripes.
I hope this next weekend will be more exciting!

2 Comments:

  • Have a safe trip! :) I wish I were seeing you...alas, we'll have to plan a rendevous at a later date. Give everyone that we both know that would accept one from me a hug for me, too! ;) Be safe, have fun! If you want cold and rainy weather, stop by AK, ok?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, July 10, 2007 5:02:00 PM  

  • We have been waiting to hear from you. I have cousins in Japan and they are all okay, too.

    The crooked tail is amazing, so unexpected. He is so cute. I hope the queens will be kind to him.
    Love, Aunty Marian

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, July 18, 2007 5:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page