Leilani's Japanese Adventure

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Northern California






I decided to break up these next few blogs by region. So here is my trip to northern Ca.
I spent one week in San Jose with my mom, and took a couple short trips to San Francisco and Palo Alto. I went to dinner with my friend Chris, and we decided to take a trip to Ghirardelli Square for dessert. So we picked up his girlfriend and his dog (he's hiding behind the ice cream goblet) and headed out. I was so excited, not only to drive my car again, but at the ice cream shop, they now have dark chocolate syrup on the sundaes! Sooo yummy!
That Sunday, mom and I met up with my Aunty Barbara, Aunty Trish, Uncle Rich, and cousin Christina. We went to a Hawaiian Festival at The Presidio in San Francisco. After lots of shopping and eating, we checked out the park a little and looked at the Golden Gate Bridge. The Sherwoods had to return home early, but not before another trip to Ghirardelli Square for more ice cream!! Mom, Aunty Barbara, and I then went to dinner at the Boudin Bakery restaurant and ate lots and lots of bread. Are you seeing an eating theme here?
I had a nice visit with everyone up north. And thanks to my mom for always having a place for me to stay when I go home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page